A brief history of Montmaray / Michelle Cooper.
- ISBN: 9780375858642 (trade)
- ISBN: 0375858644 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780375958649 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0375958649 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 296 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:||On her sixteenth birthday in 1936, Sophia begins a diary of life in a fictional island country off the coast of Spain, where she is among the last descendants of an impoverished royal family trying to hold their nation together on the eve of the second World War.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family life Europe Fiction
Europe History 1918-1945 Fiction