The Friday night knitting club / Kate Jacobs.
View other formats and editions
- 16 of 16 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Southbury Public Library||JACOBS - BOOK DISCUSSION KIT (Text to phone)||34019143138451||Adult Book Discussion||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425219096
- ISBN: 0425219097
- Physical Description: 372 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Berkley trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2008, c2007.
Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's, 2007.
Gathering for their weekly knitting club at a small yarn shop on Manhattan's Upper West Side, a group of friends shares such challenges as raising children, navigating the ups and downs of their careers, and pursuing uncertain relationships.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Knitters (Persons) > Fiction.
Knitting > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.