Mary Berry's ultimate Christmas / produced by Rumpus Media in association with PBS and BBC ; produced and directed by Jack Bailey, Jamie Hammick ; director, Katy Fryer.
- ISBN: 9781531715595
- ISBN: 1531715591
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approx. 60 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Virginia] : PBS, 
- Distributor: [Arlington, Virginia] : Distributed by PBS Distribution, 
- Copyright: ©2023.
Program content: ©2022.
Running time indicated on container: approximately 60 minutes; actual running time: 56 minutes.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Host, Mary Berry ; participants, Angela Hartnett, Monica Galetti, Rylan Clark-Neal.
Mary Berry shares her ultimate Christmas feast with all the trimmings, packed with tips to plan and get ahead for the big day. Chefs Angela Hartnett and Monica Galetti join her to share favorite festive recipes from their heritage and Mary and TV host Rylan try and convert some kids to Brussels sprouts.
|System Details Note:||
DVD; NTSC, region 1; widescreen presentation; stereo.
In English with English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Television cooking shows.
Nonfiction television programs.
Educational television programs.
Christmas television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Southbury Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.