The concrete garden / Bob Graham.
- ISBN: 9781536233803
- ISBN: 1536233803
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"After a long, cold winter, doors finally open, and children spill out like candies from a box. Amanda is the last one out of the apartment building, with a carton of chalk in her hands. On every inch of the pavement outside, the children draw pictures of flowers and trees, mushrooms and snails, and a few very unexpected things. It's a concrete garden. Their creativity, unfettered in the open air, brings something beautiful, something hopeful, to the residents there, and to many more across the globe."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
City and town life > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Amitié > Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour la jeunesse.
Vie urbaine > Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour la jeunesse.
- 6 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Southbury Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.