My name is Jason. Mine too : our story, our way
- ISBN: 9781534478237
- ISBN: 153447823X
- ISBN: 9781534478220
- ISBN: 1534478221
126 unnumbered pages ; color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Atheneum Books for Young Readers hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers 2022.
- Recently Published: 4 / 5.0
"This work is a memoir. It reflects the authors present recollections of his experiences over a period of years."--Copyright page.
|Summary, etc.:||"Jason Reynold. Jason Griffin. One a poet. One an artist. One Black. One white. Two voices. One journey. To move to New York, and make it in New York. Best friends willing to have a hard life if it meant a happy life. All they needed was a chance. A reissue of a memoir of a moment in time within a lifetime of friendship"--|
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 and Up Atheneum.
Grades 7-9 Atheneum.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult nonfiction.
- 7 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Southbury Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Southbury Public Library||TEEN 811.6 REYNOLDS (Text)||34019151038890||Teen New Nonfiction||Checked out||03/30/2023|