Can bears ski? / Raymond Antrobus ; illustrated by Polly Dunbar.
- ISBN: 1536212660 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781536212662 : SAL
- ISBN: 1536212660
- ISBN: 9781536212662
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unnumbered pages) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2020
Little Bear feels the world around him. He feels the floor shake when someone stomps to get his attention - but something is missing. Little Bear is not sure what is happening. All around him he hears the familiar refrain: "Can bears ski?" Then Dad Bear takes him to see an audiologist and they learn that Little Bear has been experiencing deafness. With new hearing aids, he discovers that "Can bears ski?" is actually "Can you hear me?" His new world is loud and will take some getting used to, but with the love and support of Dad Bear, Little Bear will find his way.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deafness > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Juvenile fiction.
- 13 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Southbury Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.