5-B Poppy Lane [electronic resource] / Debbie Macomber.
- ISBN: 9781459291201 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459291204 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : MIRA Books, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:||Join #1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber in Cedar Cove this Christmas! Come to 5-B Poppy Lane, where you'll meet Helen Shelton, her granddaughter Ruth, and Ruth's husband, Paul. They'll offer you a cup of mulled cider and tell you the story of how Ruth and Paul met. And you'll hear about Helen's breathtaking adventures during the Second World War! Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove. A special place to live. A special place to visit. And not just at Christmas! Previously Published.|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cedar Cove (Wash. : Imaginary place) Fiction
Washington (State) Fiction