To kill a mockingbird : a graphic novel / Harper Lee ; adapted and illustrated by Fred Fordham.
- 22 of 26 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Southbury Public Library||LEE (Text to phone)||34019144542412||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Southbury Public Library||TEEN LEE/GRAPHIC (Text to phone)||34019144541158||Teen New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062798189
- ISBN: 9780062798183
- Physical Description: 272 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Owned by the Most Libraries: 2 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||The explosion of racial hate in an Alabama town is viewed by a little girl whose father defends a black man accused of rape.|
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)
Legal fiction (Literature)