Go set a watchman : a novel / by Harper Lee.
View other formats and editions
- 23 of 23 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Southbury Public Library||LEE/LP (Text to phone)||34019133411025||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
|Southbury Public Library||LEE/LP (Text to phone)||34019133411033||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062409881 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 0062409883 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 320 pages (large print)
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2015.
Exploring the tensions between a local culture and a changing national political agenda; family arguments and love.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Fathers and daughters > Southern States > Fiction.
Southern States > Race relations > Fiction.