How to lead a life of crime / Kirsten Miller.
- 6 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781595145185 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1595145184 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781595146496 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1595146490 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 434 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Razorbill, An imprint of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., 
|Summary, etc.:||A teenaged pickpocket, haunted by the ghost of his brother killed by his father, is recruited for Mandel Academy, a school for criminals where only one student survives each semester.|
Search for related items by subject
Criminals Juvenile fiction
Schools Juvenile fiction
Survival Juvenile fiction
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Young adult fiction.