The lovely bones [electronic resource] : a novel / Alice Sebold.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0759598029 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780759598027 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0759570477 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780759570474 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780759527737 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0759527733 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Boston : Little, Brown, 2002.
Description based on print version record.
This is the tale of family, memory, love, and living told by 14-year-old Susie Salmon, who is already in heaven. Through the voice of a precocious teenage girl, Susie relates the awful events of her death and builds out of her family's grief a hopeful and joyful story.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder victims' families > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Crimes against > Fiction.