Water for elephants / Sara Gruen.
View other formats and editions
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781594134647 (softcover)
- ISBN: 1594134642 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 561 p. (large print) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Detroit, MI : Gale Cengage Learning, 2011, c2006.
|Summary, etc.:||Ninety-something-year-old Jacob Jankowski remembers his time in the circus as a young man during the Great Depression, and his friendship with Marlena, the star of the equestrian act, and Rosie, the elephant, who gave them hope.|
Search for related items by subject
Depressions 1929 Fiction
Circus performers Fiction
Large type books