- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781416912590 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1416912592 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781442424012 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 144242401X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 181 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2010.
A boy whose manic-depressive mother has always told him that his father won a Nobel Prize, spends his time taking care of her and searching for clues to the identity of the Nobel Prize-winning sperm donor, eventually finding a truth he must learn to accept.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Manic-depressive illness > Fiction.
Mental illness > Fiction.
Identity > Fiction.
Single-parent families > Fiction.
Emotional problems > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.
Incest > Fiction.