View other formats and editions
- 82 of 92 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Southbury Public Library||STROUT (Text to phone)||34019134466721||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Southbury Public Library||STROUT - BOOK DISCUSSION KIT (Text to phone)||34019140666983||Adult Book Discussion||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781400067695 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1400067693 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780812979527 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0812979524 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 193 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
Lucy Barton is recovering slowly from what should have been a simple operation. Her mother, to whom she hasn't spoken for many years, comes to see her. Gentle gossip about people from Lucy's childhood in Amgash, Illinois, seems to reconnect them, but just below the surface lie the tension and longing that have informed every aspect of Lucy's life: her escape from her troubled family, her desire to become a writer, her marriage, her love for her two daughters.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.