- 18 of 19 copies at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy at Southbury Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Southbury Public Library||TEEN 2. SCHREFER (Text to phone)||34019126821149||Teen Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0545165768 : SAL
- ISBN: 9780545165761 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545165768 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 264 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sophie is not happy to be back in the Congo for the summer, but when she rescues an abused baby bonobo she becomes more involved in her mother's sanctuary--and when fighting breaks out and the sanctuary is attacked, it is up to Sophie to rescue the apes and somehow survive in the jungle.